Based in our West Yorkshire office.
- Working on estimates on varying building projects up to £10m
- Working on both traditional plan & spec and design & build tenders
- Familiar with ConQuest estimating software preferred but not essential as training can be provided
Main job tasks: –
- Preparation of material and sub-contract enquiries
- Preparation of builder’s quantities (BlueBeam software currently being used)
- Analytical pricing
- Material and sub-contract comparisons
- Presentation of nett building costs for adjudication
In return we offer an excellent package and a friendly team working environment.
If you share our aims and ambitions in construction and believe that you could make a positive and significant contribution to our team, we would be pleased to receive your CV.
All applications to be made via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please
Our company is looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to support the Accounts Manager with day to day operations, based at our Head Office in Liversedge, West Yorkshire.
The successful candidate will possess exceptional organisational and time management skills, and experience working successfully in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Posting invoices onto the general ledger system
- Maintaining and completing files and records as needed
- Assisting with accounts payable and receivable duties
- Dealing with bank reconciliations
- Checking invoices against purchase orders and delivery notes
- Chasing Site Managers for purchase orders
- Tracking and resolving accounting problems and discrepancies as needed
- Providing pension and HR administrative support to management team
You must have experience in:
- Previous experience working as an Accounts Assistant is essential for this role
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Knowledge of integrated accounting software, Pegasus CIS would be preferred, although this is not essential as training can be given
Hours of work are: Monday to Friday 9am to 4.30pm (4pm finish on Friday) with ½ unpaid lunch break.
You must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with excellent attention to detail. Applicants possessing experience in a similar role are strongly encouraged to apply.
All applications to be made via email to : email@example.com
No agencies please